Monday, January 4, 2010

Well anyway.

Back to real life today, and it sucked as hard as I thought it would not to wake up next to my sweetie, alone in the vast, chilly expanse of this beautiful four poster king sized bed. Grimacing at the hour, and making coffee and shuttling the kids, out, out, it's time to go....onto the bus before dawn, then scurrying into the shower and out the door myself, the work phone ringing as I pull out of the driveway...monday.

The day was long and full of assholes.

And at the end of it I came home and made tacos, and brownies. My kids are completely giddy and full of themselves and everyone's getting along and in good, if high, spirits.

My feet are cold, and I need a hug, and I haven't taken down the Christmas tree, or done the dinner dishes. But the brownies are fucking delectable, my kids are happy, and so. So.




No comments:

Post a Comment