Tuesday, July 14, 2009

April 25, 2008

Oh. my.

So. Jackass had the kids last night, and totally blew off their first horseback riding lessons. They had been on the waiting list for weeks. Yeah, "not happy" does not begin to describe my feelings.

He sent them to school today. When the Kindergardener came home, I opened her bookbag as usual and pulled out a plastic WalMart bag. I was confused.

"What's this?" I thought as I pulled some stuff out of the bag. "Hmmm....odd....", I thought. There was an unopened but totally smashed foil packet of poptart crumbs, a no-longer frozen lemon ice in it's plastic tub, a baggie of pepperoni, and a can of Diet Coke.

It took a second to register.

This was the "lunch" from her Dad's house.

Soda?! Poptarts?! If that's LUNCH what the hell was breakfast? Doritos and a Red Bull??
He just keeps earning his nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment