Tuesday, July 14, 2009


May 13, 2008

A whole new low, plus some Thank You's.

Anyone want to guess what I am doing tomorrow??

A) going to see if I qualify for food stamps and medicaid at the local social services office
B) voluntarily allowing the bank to repo my truck instead of waiting for Guido and Vinnie to show up in the middle of the night with a wrecker
C) looking for a roommate to move in so I don't lose my house
D) searching the mailbox for the whopping $450/ mo child support check Ex was recently ordered to pay

If you guessed ALL OF THE ABOVE, you win!

Win what? Hmm, good question. I have nothing left to give any of you. Sorry. It seems these days I am all about the taking. I hate it. And I hate Ex for putting us in a position that will only get worse with time.

To my parents: thank you for bringing my truck back full of gas and taking off my disgusting, maggot-ridden load of garbage last night. Yesterday was crappy, but you really did make me feel loved. I am sorry I am putting you through this shit.

To my Grandparents: thank you for buying me & the kids a vehicle that won't cripple me financially. I am more grateful than I can say. Actually I can't say much to anyone about this whole situation without crying, so I'm not really talking about it, but please know, I am thankful. Incredibly so.

To the Cutest Boy in the World: what can I say? you are my salvation. I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you are doing. I don't want to imagine what this would be like without you by my side. You are an amazing human being. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment