Tuesday, July 14, 2009

January 07, 2009

Random stuff that is in no way relevant

My grandmother went to the doctor today with a swollen neck. Diagnosis? Mumps. 


My kids LOVE the Wii. It is the only thing they all do together, voluntarily, without (minimal) fighting.
They especially like vandalizing each other's Miis. As in, my son's Mii suddenly sprouted a mullet, eye makeup and a unibrow, courtesy of a makeover by his sisters. 

Very Cute Boy is still working in another city. He comes home intermittently. I am lonely. It sucks.

My garbage man is a philosopher. I enjoy talking to him more than I can rationally explain. My kids like him too. He is a genuinely nice man with a just plain wonderful, positive energy about him. I stood in the 45 degree RAIN in my socks today for a half hour chatting with him and didn't even notice I was freezing til I came in and put my icy hands on my boy's face. Hehehe. 

Instead of packing up my Christmas decorations I put them in a "spare" room and shut the door. Yeah I wrestled a fully decorated tree in there, tossed the stockngs in, and closed the door. Whatever. 

I am writing an article and have another in pitch stage. Freelance writer. Why the hell not, right?

Still no child support. Also? Still no surprise that this is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment