Tuesday, July 14, 2009


March 18, 2009

More of the same

Jackass is still a jackass. Maybe not with a crapital "J" but only because he took drunky girlfriend out of town and therefore has not had visitation in three weeks so he hasn't been able to bug the piss out of me as usual. (Wow. What a run on sentence THAT was. My inner editor is appalled, but since I am reduced to typing with my thumbs on my Blackberry, I ain't fixin it. Sorry) I am Still. Not. Sleeping. Last night I woke up four times between 10 and 2:30am, then, boink- wide awake the rest of the night. Yep. THEN I went to the Starbux drive thru in an expensive and ultimately futile attempt at waking myself up, only to have the whole fucking cup leap out of the cupholder and explode onto my laptop bag before I got outta the parking lot. Sigh. Very Cute Boy and I seem to be edging back to good. Although three weeks without any quality time together (see above re: jackass' lack of visitation) has made things a lot more frustrating. Also torturous- Very Cute Boy has always had about two percent body fat, but the past two months he has put on fifteen pounds of pure muscle and shaved off his winter beard. He looks edible. Am loving my job. Its great. Apparently Jackass has also found a job. Don't know and don't care. Would be nice to get some child support though as I am still poor as the fleas on the church mouse. My grandma sent me some money twice last week. Love her- I bought gas and cat litter. And that is all my thumbs are up for. Thank you, and goodnight!! Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment